Monday, June 04, 2007

Just another Manic Monday

And I do mean manic.  The in-laws are coming. 


I don't know why they throw me into such a manic panic (manic panic manic panic manic panic), but they do.  Well, I take it back, I know why they do but I won't get into it here.  Needless to say, it's been a bad bad morning.  Friend Husband did the best, most soothing thing he could and said, "I'd rather come home and see the house a wreck and you and the children having a good time together than come home to a spotless house and everybody looking like wrecks."


He's such a wise and wonderful man.


So I'm doing yet more laundry to hang outside on the line and I'm going to take the children outside.  I'm going to water my plants, plant some more annuals and herbs, and enjoy the gorgeous day.


I finally got the camera to disgorge some pictures and here are a couple I took this morning.  The first is my first pair of finished socks and the second is the wonderful gift I got in the mail from Julie.  Now I've really got to find that next sock pattern, especially before we go to camp!


No comments: