Thursday, February 21, 2008

I am sick. And a tag. And no Thursday Thirteen :-(

Well, I got to see part of the lunar eclipse yesterday, before totally collapsing. Bummer that this illness had to bonk me over the head last night. Oh well.

I don't know exactly what's wrong. I think it might just be a sinus infection now, but it really had me going last night. Friend Husband (who is not 100% himself) stayed home from his job to do mine so I can get some rest. He and 80% of the children are at the store right now with probably 100% of our little town. Yep, more white death on the way tonight. Lovely.

Oh, and we have no heat in the house. Did I mention that? No? Well, it's true. We're having to wrap up the fish tanks in blankets to retain their heat and the bowls are now residing on my heating pad, so hopefully they'll stay alive until we get more oil in our oil tank. We overestimated the amount of oil in there by 1 day. They're supposed to come fill it today so hopefully we'll be ok for the storm tonight.

Thanks for the helpful boy comments and suggestions. Sounds like I need to make him burn off energy quite often and be more lightly punitive more often. We'll give it a whirl. He was "better" yesterday and Daddy is wearing him out today so he should be fine. (He so loves his Daddy!)

Lori (the other one, not me) tagged me with this:

Here are the Rules:

You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, post a new blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

Ample. 'Nuff said.

Nutty.

Neat-o (this one from Friend Husband, my brain is really fried)

(How many thousands of "Lori Ann's" were there in the 60's? Yeesh.)

Ok, I'm tagging Daughter Sarah, Daughter Rachel, and Cousin Monica. How's that for nepotism? Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to saunter off to bed. Maybe I'll find my brain there. It seems to be AWOL.

1 comment:

msta62 said...

Lori, sorry to hear you are "under the weather" as they say in England. Hope you make a speedy recovery! You keep warm now!!! Blankets and woollen socks!!

And "Heeelp!" My middle name has even more letters than my first name: Eva-Lotte - do I have to count the dash inbetween there too? How do you make a overwhelmed smiley! Sorry Lori - you are THE ONE & ONLY that I know on blogger... I do suck! :-(