Friday, January 16, 2009

Minus Five

That's what the radio guy said this morning when we got up.  Brrrrr....

Meat froze solid in the back of my van yesterday.  Big hunks of cow.  Yow.

Bathtub toys were frozen to my tub this morning.  That would be in the house.

Lucy the Wonder Dog was put into her insulated crate in the garage last night with a heater directed inside.  She escaped and was running amok in the garage.  Friend Husband went outside to figure out why she was barking.  Apparently she was cold and wanted him to put her back into the crate.  She must be the stupidest animal I've ever owned.

It is very cold today.  And not just in space.*




* It's a Trekkie reference.  If you don't understand it, you won't understand it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And that's without the windchill, brr. Stay warm!

Anonymous said...

Lucy and Jazz are a lot a like. So very sweet. But dumber than a box of rocks.

Anonymous said...

Well, it is 23 degrees warmer where you are than where I am.

I laughed out loud about your dog... too funny!

Anonymous said...

It's been chilly here too - my son is in Fairbanks, AK where it was -50 - his car and furnace died. Not easy!