Monday, January 12, 2009

Rainy days and Mondays...

Actually I'm in a much better mood now than I was when I got up but all I could think of this morning was, "Ugh.  Dark.  Monday.  School's starting again.  Pass the chocolate."  But I got up, went to Curves, warmed up Friend Husband's car for him (so that the ice & snow would melt off) and got moving.  I feel somewhat better but I'm sad that I am not looking forward to another school semester.

Once upon a time, I really loved teaching my girls.  I sprang out of bed each morning, thrilled to my core that we were doing school at home.  Now, not so much.  I could get into a bunch of the reasons but I have to run Sarah and the littles to the orthodontist.  Sarah to have her teeth evaluated after 6 months of retainer wearing and the twins because they are my constant companions.

Here's hoping/praying that we all have a Monday blessed way beyond our expectations!

No comments: