Monday, December 06, 2010

Da Winnah

I think I spend too much time with teenagers seeing as my grammar seems to be subtly changing. Note title. Anyway, I did "win" NaNo, which means I wrote 50K words in a month (or actually less since there were many many days I did not write). I promised Friend Nina that I would edit it and let her read it by 1/31 so I guess I have to do it now. Nina is like that.
We had a lovely Thanksgiving with Aunt Amber and the cousins. Do I have pics? No, not really because The Boy wrecked my camera and the replacement did not come until after they left. I do have a few that I downloaded from Aunt Amber's camera. Maybe I'll get around to uploading them sometime. I don't know how my not having Premium any more will affect my ability to upload pics onto here.
What else? Oh yes, everyone but me was diagnosed with strep last week. Yep, everyone. And they were pretty sick puppies too. Friend Husband missed two days of work and still doesn't feel well at all. I'm just waiting for it to hit me. Resistance is futile. I will be assimilated.
It is cold. That is all.
Mwah!

No comments: