My dear hubby told me this morning that he was going to give me the gift of time. I have until 1 PM, child-free, to do whatever I so desire. My brain immediately cramped. What to do? So here are 13 things that I could choose to do with all this free time...
1. Do my Bible reading.
2. Cruise the 'net.
3. Write my Thursday Thirteen
4. Comment on blogs
5. Knit my dishcloth. (By the way, the one displayed yesterday was not one of the "ugly" ones. That is one that I finished yesterday that I thought looked pretty good. The other ones resemble Frankenstein's monster. Sort of.)
6. Piece the rest of the 9-patch swap blocks.
7. Piece the block I'm to make for a quilt we're donating to the library.
8. Read The Prison Angel, which is one of the books I'm reading right now.
9. Go to the mall.
10. Work on the New Year's letter I'd like to get sent out by tomorrow.
11. Grade papers, enter grades, lesson plan for next week.
12. Write a letter.
13. Go back to bed!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens! 1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants