Saturday, April 21, 2007

And this...

Sarah came in here and reminded me of an amusing thing that happened this morning. Apparently Friend Husband had instructed her and her sisters to organize our food pantry. She was a little irritated and came to ask me this question: "Is the pantry organized?"


I'm still braindead from lack of sleep and running around the park for 6 hours yesterday. I stared at her and said, "Um, why?"


She replied, "Because then we'll have to go through the parts that are organized so we can find the parts that aren't organized so we can organize them."


My look must have been blank or utterly vacant because she followed the pregnant pause by saying, "Did any of that get through?"


At which point I burst out in a loud and sustained fit of laughter.


I love my children.

No comments: