Friday, December 21, 2007

Brain freeze

I was going to blog about my abortive attempt to make vindaloo the other day, which was sort of funny in a "laugh or cry" type of way, but I just can't think deeply this morning. So, I'll say howdy to my most recent subbies (except for the one who wants to remain anonymous ) and howdy to my cousin in Sweden who started a blog of her own last month. And then maybe I'll bake. Or maybe I'll clean. But I don't have it in me to write today, slacker that I am.


Welcome to Mandy and Kay! And howdy doody and welcome to the world of blogging to cousin Monica! Go over and give her some bloggy love.


Have a most excellent Friday!

2 comments:

Ohio_Momto3boys said...

What did you make to go with the vindaloo? Anything successful?

Are you celebrating Christmas or not? I forget whether or not that's something you do as a family.

My boys are having serious dry skin issues again, mostly my four year old. His knees look like chalk boards. What are you using that works?

Katie
mrsfan8403@hotmail.com

Bobbi said...

ROFLOL! Poor Ro...I bet he's glad that experience is over! :)
Blessings and Merry Christmas!
Bobbi