Lori tagged me (sounds like I've got a split personality and am running around tagging myself) for this...
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
Seven random or weird things about me, in the style of Monday Memories:
1. I have been depressed pretty much all of my life. The last 3 or 4 years have been unusually bad, though. I am thankful that it seems to be abating thanks to prayer, meditation, mediation, and medication.
2. I have double-jointed knees and fingers (but not thumbs or elbows). I can touch my pinky fingers to the backs of my hands.
3. When I was in high school, I wanted to be a high school lit teacher. One of my high school lit teachers dissuaded me from doing that and I decided that I wanted to be a psychologist.
4. I can knit and tat but crocheting is beyond me.
5. I find it quite difficult to do anything mindless without a book to accompany me. When I have to brush my hair (which is quite the task, given how long and thick it is), I read while I do it. I have to fight myself not to read while I'm drying off after a shower and getting dressed.
6. I minored in Middle Eastern Studies because I wanted to study Israeli military history. It never occurred to me that I could just read stuff and educate myself.
7. I love history and studies of different cultures.
Well, I guess this turned out to be less of a "Monday Memories" thing. I was thinking about the answers last night as I was nodding off and of course, didn't write them down.