Waaaay back at the end of September, Janet tagged me for this "unspectacular things about me" entry. And I'm just now getting to it. Two weeks? Sounds about right for me these days. So here we go, 6 unspectacular things about me.
Here are six unspectacular things about me:
1. I can only have self-discipline about one or two things at a time. Everything else has to coast.
2. I always thought I'd be a "career woman", not a housewife. I never even conceived of "homemaker" as a career.
3. I love deeply and passionately but if you do something to make me distrust you, it's very hard for me to get back to the vicinity of where it was before the breach.
4. I would like to learn to speak Swedish.
5. When I was in high school, I thought that reading all of the classics in literature would make me a well-educated person. I started collecting them then. I've read a lot of them but I've since given up the notion that it makes me well-educated.
6. I like old-fashioned things and have endeavored to learn old-fashioned skills, like canning, rug-braiding, knitting, quilting, sewing, etc. I would love to learn to play the dulcimer.
I tag Cherylyn, Cousin Monica, Barb, Allison, Sarah, and whomever else wants to do this. While I am thankful for my regular readers, since I haven't been blogging (or commenting) regularly, I feel weird about tagging a bunch of people.
Meme terms & conditions:
1. link the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules on your blog
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you
4. tag 6 other bloggers