Friday, January 30, 2009

There's no business like snow business...

Yes, terribly cheesy title, but there it is. And it would have been more relevant yesterday, I think, but I ran out of time to blog yesterday, what with Friend Husband being iced in with us and all the normal stuff going on.

Well, it's been quite some time since I wrote the above and now I've got to split. But I did make a slideshow of some snow images that will tell you a bit about what's been going on. Have a swell day and sorry that I don't have time to say more! Gotta shovel the driveway of doom so we can go to church tonight.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... that snow cream looks fun. Maybe we should do that. The kids haven't much enjoyed the snow. It is too dry to make into balls or men or anything.

msta62 said...

Lovely slideshow with snowflakes! No snow here yet - maybe on Wedn/Thu, that's what the papers said today! Have a good remainder of the Sunday. Mine is done. Time to catch some zzzzzz's! :-)