Thursday, October 08, 2009

Updates

I've been wanting to hop on here lately and look or write or something.  No time.  Probably should be out mowing before our torrential rainfall happens but I did want to get this done.

No, I didn't finish my in-laws' scrapbook.  Oh well.  I didn't finish it in June and I didn't finish it in October.  I don't suppose anyone will die or even be surprised by that.

I did get all the carpet ripped up and the floor cleaned enough to put down the big Turkish area rug my brother got me a few years back.  I really like the way the floor looks.  I wish I could get the children to stop leaving stuff all over it.

I haven't gotten the hall cleaned and the hall runner put down because of the fact that I needed a skid guard beneath that rug.  Finally got that on Tuesday but I haven't had time to breathe, much less clean the floor and deal with the rug.  Perhaps after the mowing.

Um, what else?  David got to go fishing with Mr. Brian on Monday.  I think he liked it pretty well.  Thankfully, Brian took Sharon's camera and got a few pictures.  I brought my camera but thought Brian would think it was too sissy to take pictures.  Guess that's what I get for thinking. 

Tomorrow I'm planning to take the children to the Bob Evans Homestead for their Fall Festival.  We're supposed to meet the Bakers and the Murdocks so the twins will have a total blast.  And Abby, since Bethany will be there.  I'm a little leery because it's supposed to rain all afternoon.  The plan is to leave early in the morning and be there in the morning and part of the afternoon.  I think the West Virginians have to leave by 3, so we'll probably get out of there then too.  I had planned to stay later but that was before I found out about the rain.

Well, looks like I don't have a lot to say so I'll finish with some photos.  They're worth 1000 words each, right?

Or perhaps not...since Xanga seems to be persnickety today.  Y'all have a good one!



2 comments:

cindy said...

I didn't see you at the farm yesterday! And it was NOT crowded! And it didn't rain until 3:00, when the HEAVENS OPENED UP!! Like nothing I've seen in awhile!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

I didn't see you at the farm yesterday! And it was NOT crowded! And it didn't rain until 3:00, when the HEAVENS OPENED UP!! Like nothing I've seen in awhile!

Cindy