Monday, November 01, 2010

Done got myself in trouble

I truly have wanted to blog of late. I even started a post, to realize that, when I left it up on the computer, one of my children closed it down. What a waste of time! What I was going to blog about was Sarah's senior pictures. Instead, what I will blog about today is how I got myself into trouble by joining both NaNoWriMo and NaBloPoMo this year. Yay!

I don't really have a concrete idea of what I will write my NaNo novel about this year. Probably a continuation of the one I started last year. If I can ever get the NaNo site to come up and check that that is within the parameters.

Meanwhile, I will be getting gussied up for the OVQG meeting tonight, where I will be honored as a past president of the quilter's guild. I'll have a lot of progress to report to my therapist next time I see her! Yay me!

No comments: