Friday, November 05, 2010

Senior pictures

Hard to believe but our oldest daughter is a senior this year. I'm so proud of her. She's doing great work in school, she's looking forward to college, life is pretty good. But I'm also sad that this is the last year I'll have her as a "student". Of course, for the last couple/few years, she's been largely working on her own, with guidance from her dad and I, but she was at least nominally under my wing. And now she's going to be flying on her own.

I prevailed upon our very dear friend Denise Owens to take Sarah's senior pictures. Unlike many girls her age, Sarah is not in love with the camera. It takes a pretty special touch to be able to get her to relax enough to take a good photo and to find what will make her light up in her photos. Denise has been taking pictures of Sarah for several years. I was glad that she took these for us.

Sarah snr10

Sarah senior pic dressy 1

I'm just putting these two up but she took many many lovely photos of Miss Sarah. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did.

Word count...not great but not zero.

No comments: