- It's hot. Not hot like it is in OK, but hot enough for here. I spend a lot of time cowering in the house.
- It needs to rain. See above.
- Tomorrow is Independence Day! It is my most favorite holiday of the year! And last year I was too sick to do more than go, "Huh, it's July 4th and I'm missing everything."
- Garden seems to be doing ok. I've put a lot of work into it this year. It had better do ok!
- I would really like a Reuben sandwich for supper. I'll probably have a salad.
- I wonder how a salad with sauerkraut would taste?
- I'm very sad that my sister still isn't in contact with me (her choice, not mine). Can't do anything about it and, no it doesn't wreck my whole life but it aches.
- We had visitors at church. Sort of visitors. They used to live here and worship with us but they live in MO now. Whitney was the angel of mercy who watched the twins for me when they were young so I didn't go completely out of my mind. Now the twins are almost as big as she is. Check it!
- My muse is tired.
- I spend way too much time online. Good night for now!
Sunday, July 03, 2011
See, here's where it gets hard. I don't have anything interesting to say and I don't have a lot of time in which to recount my randomness. But then there's that whole discipline thing. Yeah. Ok, here goes: