Friday, February 07, 2014

Blog blurb, courtesy of Facebook

Must resist Facebook! I got up wanting to drop a little bit of a blog in here and wasted all my time on fb. Argh!

Anyway, what I wanted to express was my current enjoyment of my kiddles, particularly my older kiddles.

Sarah is 20, Rachel is 18, and Abigail is 14. They are just growing up toooooo fast! Over the course of the years, I've been frustrated, maddened, irritated, flustered, and downright unhappy with mothering or with the kids or just everything. Lately though, I've entered in a period of outright warm, sappy love about my kids, especially the oldest 3.

They are just amazing people! And it's so fun to talk to them, to play with them, just to walk through life with them. And if I hadn't wasted all that time on fb, I probably would have done a better job of expressing this. But now I'm outta time and outta brain resources. Gotta fly.

I'm going to go enjoy my children for a little while.

No comments: