Friday, February 28, 2014

Into the Woods We Go Again

I am blogging for you from the commodious spotlight room of the Anderson Center where I am currently pursuing my night job as spot operator for my daughter's show. Which is "Into the Woods".

As always, I'm blogging way too late because last week I was full of the milk of human kindness and goodness and happy with the whole world. Naturally, this is not the case tonight. It was a horrid night & day and I'm CRANKY. Surprise!

Anyway, this is my second-to-last day doing this gig and I believe I will miss it. It has been great fun to be a part of such a wonderful show filled with talented actors and awesomely cool crew. I realized last week that it makes me much happier to be a part of something creative. Creating makes me happy. Even if it's just running the spot, it's been a blast and I'll be sorry to have to move on to my usual humdrum experience. Although it will be nice to linger over the dinner table again!

Into the woods!

No comments: