2. Did something to my beloved camera so that it doesn't charge or download pictures anymore...wahhhhh!
3. Finished my first real knitted sock! Yay me!
4. Visited the in-laws in FL.
5. Visited my beloved sil and nieces in Knoxville. Had an absolutely marvelous time!
6. Tilled and planted my vegetable garden.
7. Knitted and felted a bowl for a gift for my mil.
8. Still working on Rachel's felted purse (I just got my yarn from KnitPicks yesterday).
9. Read a couple of books.
10. Went to the beach and played in the Atlantic surf with my family...way way too fun!
11. Got caught on I75 in a traffic jam due to closure of the road due to the wildfires in FL and GA (it was rather eerie to sit on the highway amidst the smoke and falling ash...put me in mind of Pompeii).
12. Was rear-ended (in the new van, of course) in Berea, KY
13. Rested my wrist and moved my Xanga blog...I hope that I'm now back!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants