Friday, November 07, 2008

Freaky Friday

Thus far, I have been accused of having a rather mean sense of humor, being unable to stop laughing at things that are, at best, disturbing, been accused of liking math when I was young (well, I will fess up to liking algebra now)...and all of this by my nicest daughter.  I dread what will happen to me when I venture upstairs.

Forgot to mention yesterday that I also got an electric shock when I was up on my roof, cleaning out the gutters.  I'm just glad I didn't topple off.

Gotta sluice off the twins and take them to the doctor's, then come back and come up with 7 costumes for a party tonight.  My favorite for myself was sort of looked down upon so I will now be wearing a sari.  B-O-R-I-N-G.

Here's a quiz by Melanie.  Y'all be good now!

Subject: Mobile cell phone quiz
Your mission :Get your phone out...and if you already had your phone within arms length - you are tagged.

01. What color is it?
Black.  And grey.  Yeppers.

02. Who is the first person that comes up under the letter M?
Mark & Sherri D.

03. Who is the last person you called?
Um, yeah, well, this is a little embarrassing.  I called the house phone, upstairs, because Abby and Rachel were not doing their schoolwork.  I am downstairs, helping Sarah with her algebra and wasn't going to go up there for a while so I thought I'd remind them that their hineys were on the line.

04. Who was your last missed call from?
Probably Friend Husband

05. Who is the 2nd person who comes up under A?
Amy

06. Who is speed dial #2?
Friend Husband's cell phone

07. Who is the 3rd person who comes up under J?
Janet's cell

08. Who was your last received call from?
Friend Husband

09. Who is speed dial #3?
Home

10. What is your background?
Kind of a rose and tannish sort of picture that looks frilly and woody but is (obviously) abstract.

11. How many text messages are currently in your Inbox?
None.

12. Who is speed dial #1?
It's preset to be the number for voice mail.

13. What does the 5th message in your Inbox say?
I don't have one.

14. Who is the first person that comes up under B?
Barb (the piano teacher)

15. Who was your last text message from?
We don't have text enabled.  We're Luddites that way.

16. Name every person you have text messages from:
See # 15

17. Who do you have the most received calls from?
Friend Husband

19. What does the 6th message in your Outbox say?
See # 15

20. Who is the first person in your phone book?
Amber (my sil)

21. Who is the last name in your Phonebook?
Watsons

22. Do you have a camera phone?
Nope, see # 15, re the Luddite thing.

23. Who is the last person under G?
Gloria

24. What does the first text message in your inbox say?
See # 15

25. Where do you usually carry your phone ?
In my front pocket, if I have a pocket.  I won't share where I store it if I am pocketless for it would inspire more abuse from my daughters.

Oh, and now my previously kind daughter is asking me if I know how to do the math that I'm advising her on.  Yeah, that would be the math that I got right and she got wrong.  I'm outta here.

2 comments:

msta62 said...

Life insurance yesterday, then almost electrocuted. YOU TAKE CARE NOW!!! Happy Friday to you all from CM

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

it is a fun meme ... I use my phone to call my husband or son in the house or yard too LOL.