Sunday, October 07, 2012

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

That's what you say when you don't know what to say.

Seriously, I don't have a lot to say but I know that if I don't say something, at some point I'll just quit writing. I've already quit quilting, knitting, and scrapbooking. I don't want to quit writing too.

I don't know what to tell my therapist when I go in to see her. There are times in between visits that I am way down in the valley and times when I'm not. She thinks I need to get my meds adjusted or get more exercise. I think I need to get a life.

Do any of you have a bucket list? I don't have one, but I'm pondering it.

I guess I'll quit and go to bed. Now that the weather is cooling off, I'm finally able to sleep. I sleep with the window open in blissful coolness. Friend Husband sleeps in extra layers. Ta ta!

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

We write down a list of things we would like to accomplish every January. We don't have a lifetime bucket list. Enjoy setting goals, it is great when we actually get some done!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
P.S. I was part of a postcard exchange with you in 2007, just "re-found" the cards!