1. Never cut paper with fabric scissors.
2. Never use Mother's fabric scissors. Period.
3. Don't ask where something is if it is not where it is supposed to be (a lecture will be forthcoming).
4. Love your sisters (and now, your brother) because one day Mom & Dad will be dead and they're all you'll have.
5. Absolutely stop and smell the roses (lilacs, petunias, whatever).
6. If you feel bad, you might need to poop.
7. If you're upset, get a snack and take a nap. Then make the decision.
8. Life is not fair. Make the best of it.
9. Always have a book or a project ready to pick up in case of a delay.
10. Moms love kisses and hugs.
11. Moms don't like to be interrupted on the phone or on the computer.
12. Food = love
13. Chocolate can cure most ills.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens! 1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants